Business Administration Apprentice Headstart Docklands Nursery Limited
We are a company containing 6 nurseries across East London and Essex. We have both Montessori Day Nurseries and Normal Day Nurseries. All of our nurseries take on children up to the age of 5.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Nov 2017
6 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
A busy children day nursery based in Docklands requires organised and articulate apprentice. Duties include answering calls, responding to emails, assisting the Manager with administration tasks and filing and ensuring the files are kept up-to-date.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that privacy and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Answering the phone and making calls.
- To maintain a 100% organised filing system of paper work and computer files.
- Speaking and emailing to parents with regards to payment, statements and invoices.
- Taking, logging and safe storage of monies.
- Risk assessments of the office area.
- Ensuring that toilet and all office areas are kept clean, replenished and tidy (to remind cleaner in some instances).
- Ensure that all staff, visitors and work trials sign in and out of the building.
- Ensure that the staff, visitors and work trial logins are taken out during a fire.
- Filing, updating ELAS and staff timesheets.
- General office duties, creating documents, photocopying and laminating.
- Any other duties appropriate to the post as directed by the Managers and directors.
- Organising checklists for children and staff.
- To chase debtors over the phone, email and text message.
- To update the management in order to place an order for any inventory required.
- Handle customer queries and collect payments for nursery fees.
- The candidate should be willing to handle any ad hoc responsibility as and when required by the role.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Abilty to multitask
- A good working knowledges of Micosoft packages
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Quick learner
GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English and Maths.
Things to consider
About the employer
City and Guilds full Framework Level 2 and 3 QCF in Business and Administration, including Functional Skills (Numeracy and Literacy) and full Technical Certificate, Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR), and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS).
All training and assessments delivered on employer site.
Business and Administration
SEETEC BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY CENTRE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Seetec Business Technology Centre Ltd
Taylor Haylett 01702 208270 Taylor.Haylett@seetec.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017