Apprentice Customer Assistant MAZMEDNORTH LIMITED
Would you like to learn how to provide excellent customer service, while working in a customer facing environment in a small and friendly village pharmacy? If so then why not apply for this opportunity to join us and provide an excellent service to the community.
Closing date: 04 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
7 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You will receive training in how to assist with:
- meeting, greeting and assisting customers to the required standard
- providing excellent customer service to our customers
- serving customers
- processing payments and all associated cash handling duties
- interacting with customers face to face, on the telephone and online
- dealing with online orders and maintaining systems
- local delivery of prescriptions on foot within the village
- keeping up to date with knowledge of our stock, ordering and control of stock
- undertaking any general housekeeping duties as necessary.
The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description. The particular duties and responsibilities attached to the post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
The Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard training programme is primarily delivered in the workplace unless, should you not possess suitable concession qualifications, you are required to attend college to undertake Functional Skills Qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
You will have the following:
- Strong Literacy, Numeracy and IT skills
- Excellent people skills with a good telephone manner
- Good listening skills and desire to help others
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail
- Professional approach to work
- Ability to follow guidance and instructions
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work
- Ability to use own initiative
- A strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team
You will need to be:
- Outgoing in personality and have common sense
- Able to deliver consistently high levels of customer service
- Well-presented, professional and polite
- Friendly, enthusiastic and helpful in manner
- Flexible, punctual and reliable
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Adaptable to change
- Honest and trustworthy
A minimum of 4 GCSE’s at grade D or above (or the equivalent) to include English and Maths.
As part of the pre-employment check process, proof of qualifications will be required.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard;
- City & Guilds Level 2 Functional Skills qualifications in English and Maths
- College Certificates in Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
East Coast College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Coast College
s 01493 419891 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 04 Nov 2017