Apprentice Beauty Therapist Mandy Marie Rimmer
An exciting opportunity to begin a career in the beauty industry in a busy beauty salon, High Grade House in Acle, supporting the salon team with treatments and helping in the day to day salon duties.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
7 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties within the role will include:
- Supporting the salon team with treatments.
- Stripping down and preparing treatment rooms.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Booking appointments over the phone.
- Answering emails.
Aswell as assisting with the following treatments:
- Facial Skin Care Treatment.
- Manicure and Pedicure Services.
- Shape Eyebrows and Eyelash Services.
- Waxing Services.
- Eyelash Extensions.
- Waxing, Tinting & Bleaching.
- Develop and Maintain Effectiveness at Work.
- Promote Services or Products to Customers.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the salon and treatment rooms.
- Carry out appropriate health and safety practices.
You will also be required to comply with Health & Safety regulations and complete the Apprenticeship programme within the timescales outlined by the Business Administration Vocational Trainer.
The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description. The particular duties and responsibilities attached to the post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
The Intermediate Apprenticeship Framework training programme in Business Administration is primarily delivered in the workplace unless, should you not possess suitable concession qualifications, you are required to attend college to undertake Functional Skills Qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
You will have:
• Good communication and people skills with a good telephone manner.
• Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise work.
• The ability to work under pressure in a busy environment.
• The ability to follow instructions and guidance.
• Good customer service skills.
• A professional approach to work.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
• Good practical and problem solving skills.
• The ability to use own initiative.
You will be:
• Enthusiastic with a genuine interest in pursuing a career as a Beautician.
• Reliable and conscientious with good time keeping.
• Hardworking and keen to develop new skills.
• Trustworthy and honest.
• Friendly and helpful in manner.
• Enthusiastic, positive and hardworking.
• Confident and outgoing, bright and cheerful.
• Polite, professional and well presented.
• Adaptable and flexible in your approach.
• Able to work as a cohesive and committed team member.
• Proactive, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
• Able to deliver high levels of customer service.
• Passionate about barbering and keen to progress in the industry.
- A minimum of 4 GCSE’s at grade D or above (or the equivalent) to include English and Maths.
- As part of the pre-employment check process, proof of qualifications will be required.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy Level 2.
- Functional Skills qualifications in English and Mathematics Level 1.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS).
- Health and Safety & Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR).
East Coast College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Coast College
Sandra Peck 01493 419891 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017