Customer Service Assistant/Receptionist AVA GOLD LTD
To assist within a busy nail salon in the day to day running. Taking customer appointments, meeting and greeting customers and identifying their expectations and needs.
Closing date: 11 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
12 Nov 2017
6 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
A receptionist is the face of a salon....
Along with representing the salon's name, a salon receptionist's duties will include and are not limited to:
- Answering phones, booking appointments for clients and calling clients to confirm appointments. Performing transactions for client services
- Greeting customers as they arrive at the salon and making sure they feel they feel comfortable if waiting for an appointment, deal with their enquiries and book salon appointments
- Getting refreshments for customers as they wait for their appointment
- Provide customers with the information regarding salon services
- Answer any service related questions
- Answer telephone calls and provide information to callers
- Schedule appointments
- Manage appointment cancellation and shifting duties
- Collect cash in exchange of services rendered and tender change to customers
- Ask customers for feedback on salon’s services and provide assistance with problems or complaints
- Endorse retail products that the salon is selling by providing information of benefits
- Ensure cleanliness, neatness and sanitization of salon and equipment
- Create and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure that salon supplies are procured in a time efficient manner
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to work hard and extra hours if required
- Good spoken English
Be friendly and outgoing and have a flair for beauty and current trends
GCSE or equivalent grades in Maths and English at Grade C or above is preferred but not essential.
About the employer
Full training will be provided by Ava Gold Salon who will work alongside the training provider in the delivery of both on the job and off the job training.
- Telephone answering skills
- Making appointments
- Products and features
- Making telephone calls
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Sarah Collins 01375 480088 email@example.com
Before you apply
Closing date: 11 Nov 2017