IT Technician Apprentice Bloor Holdings Limited
Are you passionate about IT and want to work for a large company where hard work and enthusiasm is recognised? Are you looking to develop your skills with a career progression plan? This role will provide that along with full training on IT Support, fault diagnosing and more.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Nov 2017
5 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The role will involve working in the IT department resolving a range of IT queries across several sites. The main day to day duties will include:
- Providing support over the telephone to internal customers
- Going to various internal departments to resolve faults in person
- Logging all calls on the system
- Updating the computer system
- Ensuring a high standard of customer service and professionalism
- Hardware installation
- Server updates.
Full training will be provided however you must be committed, passionate about IT and keen to learn.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- customer service
- IT skills
- Professional approach
- Able to multi task
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in IT
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Tamworth for up to 12 weeks on a block release basis for structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer. You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
- Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
- L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2017