Digital Marketing Apprentice QUBE EVENTS LIMITED
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Do you enjoy optimising websites and producing engaging content across social media platforms? A leading events management company awaits.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Nov 2017
7 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Event photography and picture editing.
- Discovering new ideas for consideration.
- Online product maintenance including prices, image alterations and various necessary changes to ensure full compliance with all selling channel.
- Creating event descriptions and help bring each item to life.
- Working with software providers to develop new features on each of the selling channels.
- Sales figure reports and other business reports to be generated and analysed.
- Creating and editing content on the company website.
- Gaining a level of understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and pay-per-click and learning how these can work together.
Requirements and prospects
- Creative skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Hard working.
- A minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
Training and Assessment:
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Manchester for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14).
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks.
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2017