Business Administration Apprentice within the Finance Division Datafort Limited
An exciting role for an intelligent person looking for a hands-on role in a growing company. It covers client/proprietary account reconciliation, verifying cash movements, running system checks and updating contracts, managing client queries and becoming an integral part of the company’s development programme by maintaining our Agile work flow.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2017
7 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is a unique opportunity to join a company just before it enters the high growth stage. The successful applicant will become an integral part of an elite team made up of talent that has worked at the highest levels of the financial markets.
The employee tasks will be split into the following areas:
- Reconciliation. Every day the individual will check trades executed by customers and the automated trading models vs brokerage statements. They will be responsible for ensuring the data in our internal system matches the externals brokers. They will also be responsible for reconciling expected trades vs actual trades in the system.
- The individual will be responsible for running scripts to check the status of the system and maintain information within the system as required. This includes ensuring that contracts are added to the system as needed.
- The individual will be responsible for assisting with customer account queries. This will be email based and will require the individual to identify level 1 issues that they will handle with a stock response or if further investigation is required, the apprentice will pass this to their line manager. They will either communicate the resolution to the client or set their expectations properly about when a resolution can be expected. This will be fed into the client support management system and analysed on a weekly basis.
- Agile Work Flow Management - The individual will be responsible for maintaining JIRA (our development tracking system) and managing the information within the system. This will include participating in weekly planning sessions and preparing reports on activities completed each week.
- Office support. Handle post, post small boxes when needed, scan then file contracts, manage hardware asset control, maintain office supplies and light telephone duty.
Requirements and prospects
Basic computer literacy, excellent numeracy and communications skills.
A bright self-starter, easy to get along with and keen to learn. Organised and methodical.
GCSE A- C/or equivalent
Maths A Level/ or equivalent desirable
ICT A Level / or equivalent desirable
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2 in Business and Administration
Training will be provided in all aspects of the Business Adminstration. Ideally understanding how the financial markets work will be a bonus.
Training will be to understand the business, providing adminsitrational support, managing diaries, help develop presentations, understanding of managing business and financial documentation. If successful, working on presentations and developing customer relationships.
Business and Administration
N & B. TRAINING COMPANY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by N & B Training
Charles Hope-Dunbar 07717 558 976 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2017