Trainee Accountant & Administration Apprentice Gross Klein Wood
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and thriving company that offers a varied and exciting role. Gross Klein Wood are looking for a trainee accounts and administration apprentice including all aspects of office admin.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
5 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The Accounts role will consist of:
- Bookeeping and VAT
- General admin duties
- Assisting with admin
- Engagement with clients
- Filing/scanning of papers
- Working towards deadlines
- Updating information onto databases.
There will also be the chance to progress onto higher levels and consequently deal with more advanced responsibilities and duties.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident in speaking to people over the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
GCSE English & Maths A* - C or equivalent.
About the employer
Gross Klein Wood
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Accounts Level 3 through either in-house delivery or center based delivery.
The Accounts Level 3 consists of the following:
- Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in The Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship T
- Technical certificate in AAT 3
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (If Required)
Accounting > Assistant Accountant
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Natalie Jones 01332345450 Natalie.Jones@Babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Closing date: 12 Nov 2017