Digital Marketing Apprentice SIGN DESIGN (GB) LIMITED
Do you want to work for a forward-thinking design company? Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing and Social Media? We have an amazing opportunity to join Sign Design as a Digital Marketing Apprentice. If you are looking for a new challenge then apply today.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Nov 2017
6 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
If you are a creative person, looking for a varied role including marketing, social media and website development then this role could be for you.
This is a challenging and dynamic role as the team are required to market a wide range of businesses. You will need to be a creative problem solver with an eye for a good design and an analytical thought process.
The role will include
- Creating exciting visual and written content for all channels
- Daily management of social channels - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, G+ and more
- Increase customer loyalty and affinity through social media
- Provide amazing customer service
- Liaison with network of designers, printers and creative associates
- Assisting with the design of online and printed artwork
- Contributing to the company’s content marketing efforts by creating and promoting interesting and relevant blog posts
- Creating email and SMS campaigns
- Creating social media campaigns
- Assisting with event co-ordination and promotion
- Ensuring brand consistency across all marketing activities
- Measuring the results of campaigns using analytical platforms including Google Analytics
- Updating the computer system
- Administration support for the business
Requirements and prospects
- Team work skills
- Independent skills
- Creative mind
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Mature, calm person
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
A minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
SIGN DESIGN (GB) LIMITED
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Middlesbrouogh for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017