Repairs Team Administrator Apprentice TWO RIVERS HOUSING
We are looking for a Repairs Team Admin apprentice to join our responsive repair and void maintenance team. You will learn all aspects of working in an office environment, communicating with external contractors, assisting with the day to day administration for the team, and you will be studying towards your Business Admin qualification.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
04 Dec 2017
7 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your main purpose will be to deliver an effective repairs administration service to support and enable the organisation to meet its objectives.
- Assist with all responsive repair & void maintenance administration, communicating within team and with external contractors to ensure the provision of appropriate documentation
- Assist in carry out the administration for the team/supervisor, raise works orders, maintain accurate details and update records via housing services system.
- Deal with customers as appropriate and other Two Rivers Housing employees with respect to carrying out responsive repairs, specifically the planning of all follow up work.
- Assist in raising works orders and check invoices against works orders, resolve queries and pass for payment in accordance with procedures
- Assist in providing administrative support for the team, including word processing, raising orders and updating records, both manual and computer, and maintaining office filing systems.
- Assist the day to day running of the PROPERTYPLUS vehicles, monitor vehicle usage and advice on opportunities to drive down cost
- Assist in managing, monitoring and administer PROPERTYPLUS scaffolding works.
- Assist, monitor and administer the PROPERTYPLUS asbestos works
- Deal with enquiries from internal and external customers and contractors face to face, by letter and by telephone
- To deal courteously with tenants, members of the public, colleagues and other members of Two Rivers Housing staff at all times and assist in resolving their complaints concerning responsive repairs.
- To liaise with Customer services to ensure correct diagnosis and priorities are given to works orders.
- Co-ordinate activities with Repairs supervisor.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues to ensure an integrated contribution to Company’s objectives
Requirements and prospects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to build effective relationships with a range of employees
- Problem solving and decision making abilities
- Knowledge of the organisation
- Must have at least 4 GCSE at grades A-C (or equivalent)
- GCSE English and Mathematics grade C or above (or equivalent)
Things to consider
About the employer
- L2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills: L1 English, L1 Mathematics and L1 ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gloucestershire College
Lynda Berriman 01452 563402 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017