Marketing Apprentice ETICO GROUP LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Marketing team at The Etico Group, who are entirely UK based and draw all its employees from the local area of Sheffield. We are dedicated to giving younger employees the chance to gain genuine experience and are supported by government backed Apprenticeship Schemes.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 Oct 2017
6 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Design and create targeted campaign landing pages
- Select and create image adverts
- Design and create assets for web site
- Many more opportunities, all related to web design
Requirements and prospects
As a designer, you'll know Adobe Photoshop and related software like the back of your hand. If you have experience with video editing or production, animation or anything else related to design for the web, all the better!
Experience of coding (CSS, HTML etc) required to bring your vision to the web will also be important.
You'll also need to be a creative thinker - how you respond to a brief and how you *think* as a designer will be just as important as your software skills. We're looking for someone who "gets" online and the customer journey - and can translate this into their work.
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Sheffield for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017