Accounts Assistant Apprentice Mr C Ioannou & Mrs F Ioannou
We are looking for a passionate young person to join our family run company to work in the accounts.
Closing date: 17 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
10 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Tasks to be completed:
- Helping the accounts team with varied tasks.
- Bookkeeping for clients.
- Assisting with a variety of company administrative and secretarial duties.
- Processing receipts on the daily bank statement.
- Taking payments over the phone.
- Updating double entry import journals as required.
- Saving correspondence to relevant directories/files.
- Supporting fellow Accounts Receivable colleagues where necessary.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
- Positive Attitude
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Mr C Ioannou & Mrs F Ioannou
The newly launched Assistant Accountant apprenticeship programme is accredited by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and combines outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the-job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to become a skilled assistant accountant.
The apprenticeship includes:
- AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
- SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
- AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in Watford on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
- Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
- You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Accounting > Assistant Accountant
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 17 Nov 2017