Apprentice Body Shop Invoicing Administrator- Doncaster / Thorne Decidebloom Ltd
An outstanding opportunity for anyone wanting a career in administration. With bespoke training to increase your knowledge, skills and ability. Supporting you to achieve your career goals. Our philosophy is to create CAREERS FOR LIFE.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
10 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Stoneacre is the fastest growing and most successful motor group in the UK. We are looking to recruit an ambitious, smart and motivated individual to begin their career and work in our friendly and fast paced head office at Thorne near Doncaster, within the Claims/ Accident Repair Department.
With our great training and development program this is a fantastic opportunity for a successful career with plenty of opportunity to progress.This role is a key administration position dealing with all aspects of customer service and administration.
- Invoicing daily targets for each bodyshop site
- Printing documents, matching packs and filing
- Be expected to meet monthly targets set for you
- Liaise with sites and insurance companies/work providers
- Ensure invoices are paid on time
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, with a flexible approach to work in a busy fast paced environment. The successful candidate will need to be:
- A confident individual who has the ability to work independently without the need for close supervision.
- Someone who is a good communicator, with a clear and professional manner.
- You will be required to work to tight deadlines, with good time management skills.
- The successful candidate will be organised and have good attention to detail.
- Polite, calm and approachable person.
- Must be a team player.
- A hard working individual who has a proactive approach to their work, good attention to detail.
- A helpful and friendly approach is essential.
- A professional and smart corporate appearance is essential.
- You must have good communication skills.
- GCSE or equivalent, Maths and English (A-C) is desirable but not essential
- Computer literate
Things to consider
About the employer
- Business Administration Level 2 NVQ
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stoneacre
Nicole Hartley 01405744200 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017