IT Helpdesk Apprentice ESP Projects Limited
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Helpdesk Apprentice with ESP Projects, an IT Services Company, based in Sheffield.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Dec 2017
09 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Answering support calls and raising tickets in a ticketing system
- Completing maintenance work on servers remotely
- Assisting existing staff with jobs on a daily basis
- Handling incoming tickets and completing to a high standard with quick turnaround
- Resolve tickets or transfer to another Engineer
Requirements and prospects
- Experience with customers in the past preferable but not essential
- Good IT Skills
- Experience of Office Suite
- Ability to work alone at times
- Good phone skills and clear communication
- Good work ethic and attitude towards work
- Willingness to learn
- C+ in English language
- Punctual, working to deadlines and multi-tasking
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths).
About the employer
ESP Projects Limited
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals & Customer Service Skills
- Business Processes & Network Fundamentals
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
- Networking and Architecture
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Grace Bonner 01133500333 Grace.Bonner@estio.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017