Customer Service Apprenticeship Bridge End Motors Ltd
An excellent opportunity has become available for an apprentice to join the team at Bridge End Motors Ltd!
Closing date: 19 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
06 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
An excellent opportunity has become available for an apprentice to join the team at Bridge End Motors Ltd! The successful candidate will gain valuable on the job experience, as well as developing their front line skills in sales, customer service and administration. Bridge End Motors was established in 1953 and has a sales team with over 80 years’ experience. It is an established family run business, based in Chester-Le-Street, who prides themselves on professional attitude and service to all past and present customers.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with customers both face to face and over the telephone
- Involved in the process of negotiating with customers
- Responsible for preparing a paperwork checklist for customers collecting their new purchases
- Assisting with test drives
- Responsible for updating company website
- Taking and uploading of photographs
- Organising finance and calculating payments
- Supporting colleagues on day to day running of business
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numerical and IT skills with experience with Word and Excel
- Must hold a full drivers licence as they will be required to move cars on the forecourt
- Must be willing to work towards an additional financial qualification
- Enthusiasm to work in Customer Service with an outgoing, friendly and confident personality
- Responsible and professional attitude
- Be customer focussed and professional at all times with the ability to interact with customers
- Self-motivated and proactive with excellent punctuality and timekeeping
- Maths, IT and English GCSE’s at grade C (or equivalent) or above
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 1 Functional Skills Mathematics
- Level 1 Functional Skills English
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derwentside College
Erin Wakefield (01207) 585 914 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2017