Digital Marketing Apprentice S & S International
Do you want to pursue a career within Digital Marketing? Do you want to earn whilst you learn? Have you got a passion for Social Media? This company has a fantastic opportunity available for a motivated and creative individual to add to their growing team.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
05 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Assistance with creation and management of social media strategies
- Assistance with CRM, Email and Marketing
- Content updates on website both product and information
- Regular reporting and analytical reports on sales and key performers
- Preparation of information for social media and website
- Social media adverts and updates across different platforms
- Assistance with tasks relating to internal office duties; stationery purchasing, refreshments, help with writing meeting notes etc
- Main focus will be ensuring the successful day to day running of the website that forms the basis of the companies online retail operation.
- Also setting up social media advertisement and promotion and contacting customers with new product and promotions.
Requirements and prospects
- Superb communication skills are essential as the role will be providing information for customers across different written platforms.
- Excellent writing skills will be needed for the Social Media and Email campaigns.
- Good general IT awareness.
- Competent user of Google Apps
- Good understanding of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Competent user of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Word
Able to work to a high standard without supervision, motivated and keen to learn Marketing in a digital environment.
- GCSE English Language A-C or the equivalent
- GCSE ICT A-C or the equivalent
About the employer
Digital Marketer – Level 3
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
The Intraining Group Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Intraining Group
Shamima Rahman 03301233220 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017