Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice Onespacemedia Ltd
Do you have a passion for Social Media? Are you a hardworking, determined and motivated individual? Is an apprenticeship in Digital Marketing what you are looking for? If so, then here is the apprenticeship for you!
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
05 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The Digital Marketing Assistant will define and implement a range of initiatives across Onespacemedia’s digital platforms and channels to drive brand awareness and visibility, customer acquisition and improve search position. This is a fantastic opportunity for one individual to become an apprentice with a great innovative company.
Working as part of a small team and reporting to the Digital Communications Manager, the candidate will assist in a range of digital marketing initiatives, including:
● Researching content for and posting to Onespacemedia’s social channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Dribble and Google+, as well as communicating with Onespacemedia’s audiences.
● Contributing to the development of strategies including earned media, email marketing and social media.
● Using tools such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Basecamp, Photoshop, Sketch, Moz and Onespacemedia’s CMS.
● Monitoring and analysing website traffic using Google Analytics.
● Liaising with clients on content creation.
● Contributing to content creation in terms of research, ideation and copywriting.
● Creating assets for social media campaigns.
● Search engine optimisation to drive Onespacemedia’s ranking for a range of keywords and improve website traffic.
● Keyword research and analysis.
● Researching link building/guest writing opportunities to improve SEO position/demonstrate expertise through thought leadership.
Do not contact the employer directly as this will result in your application being rejected, all applications must go through 3aaa.
Full training will be delivered as required and please note that if a suitable candidate is found the vacancy may close early.
Requirements and prospects
- Excel, Outlook, Wordpress & Prestashop.
- Some knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords/PPC Campaigns (this will be taught within the apprenticeship)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to organise and manage own workflow
- Understanding / Knowledge of SEO best practices (taught within the apprenticeship).
- Some prior digital marketing experience (preferred).
- Be a self-learner with a 'can do' attitude.
Ideally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in Cambridge for an intensive 3-day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. The Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017