Business Administration Apprentice BRAMPTON TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LIMITED
To provide administrative support to the Recruitment Consultant including office operations, maintaining calendars, answering telephones, and cross team coordination. Additionally to be responsible for composing reports, correspondence, and memorandums, and reviewing finished reports and documents for appropriate markings, spelling, and grammar.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
To be agreed upon appointment
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
04 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The successful candidate will assist in various special tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the Recruitment Consultancy.
- Inputing data into company systems and applications including intern research
- Interface with senior level external and internal customers, as well as the executive support staff
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Generate charts, tables, memoranda, reports, correspondence and other materials with speed and accuracy using office packages
Requirements and prospects
- Demonstrate experience and discretion with handling confidential, sensitive and non-routine information.
- Demonstrate experience with Microsoft office suite tools, and MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills.
- Demonstrate experience in handling multiple tasks concurrently.
- Be willing to input data into various company systems and applications including intern research.
- Experience with online research administrative tools.
- Willingness to learn new skills and work within a changing, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Have good judgment and take initiative to complete tasks in a self-directing manner.
- Be detail oriented, efficient and able to project a courteous and professional demeanour and attitude.
GCSE (or equivalent) English, Maths, and ICT grades A*-C desirable.
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2 Business and Administration
Units to include:
- Communicate in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
Business and Administration
BEXLEY LONDON BOROUGH COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bexley Council
Ty Karim 020 8855-1632 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017