Software Developer Apprentice Liverpool Science Park Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation dedicated to high-end software development and design. You will have the opportunity to train whilst playing an important part in projects, including back-end development & product design. Above all, you must be passionate about pursuing a career in development.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
05 Oct 2017
Higher Level Apprenticeship
Your responsibilities will be:
- Deal with and manage all small fixes when they occur
- Support with the development of our new HR add-on software package
- Liaise with our developer team in Pakistan via email and Skype
- Support with the development of new project ideas
- Fix bugs
- Help in the development of our new Microsoft app called Front Line
- Support with the development of any new apps or software’s that we create for our clients
- We work in .net, web-base and IOS: so you will learn how to work with these
- Answer client queries by telephone or by our ticketing system
Requirements and prospects
- A passion for IT
- A passion for software development
- Appreciation and understanding of good design
- Good mathematical ability
- Attention to detail is essential
- Some involvement building an app or website
- Articulate with a good work ethic
- Experience using a Mac is desirable but not essential
- Good work ethic
- Team player
- Able to work on your own
- GCSE Math and English A* - C or the equivalent
- Degree in software development, IT or app design – Desirable
Things to consider
About the employer
Liverpool Science Park Limited
Software Developer Level 4
Digital Industries > Software Developer
The Intraining Group Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Intraining Group
Shamima Rahman 03301233220 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2017