Credit Control Apprentice Nexus Vehicle Management
A position has been made available for a determined and passionate candidate who is looking to start their career. The Credit Control apprentice is a key role within the business, you will be liaising with Mangers, clients and financial controllers
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Nov 2017
10 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties would include:
- Post cash receipts on to finance package
- Investigate and resolve customer invoice queries as required
- Liaise with account managers and other internal contacts regarding customer queries
- Dealing with various telephone and email enquiries
- Dealing with the credit control mailbox – sending statements, copy invoices etc
- Undertake ad hoc tasks as required from time to time by the Financial Controller to assist in the general running of the Department.
- Undertake other duties of a similar nature which fall within the scope of the post which may be required from time to time.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident on the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
GCSE Grade C and above in Maths and English or equiivalent – Essential
About the employer
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Admin LV2 through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Business Admin LV2
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Richard Davenport 01133663066 Richard.Davenport@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017