Level 3 IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals Apprenticeship UK DIRECT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Support Technician Setting up new equipment or upgrading existing systems. Website Administrator Monitoring website content and editing and uploading material as required.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
06 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Immediate start required.
Duties would include:
- Creating software applications and websites
- Installing and troubleshooting desktop PCs
- Designing and planning the installation of IT and Telecoms
- Responsible for the maintenance and security of
- organisation's databases
- Maintaining company networks, including servers, software
- and security
- Testing software applications before they are released
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to demonstrate a passion for the IT industry
- GCSE IT, English and Maths – grade C or above or equivalent grade.
About the employer
UK DIRECT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED
The apprenticeship is made up of qualifications and learning that will provide apprentices with the skills and knowledge required to become competent in their chosen job role.
The framework includes a balance of content in technical, business and interpersonal areas, designed to ensure apprentices have an appropriate set of skills to operate in today’s IT & Telecoms job roles.
The technical content includes units for Software Development, Web Development, Technical Support, Telecommunications and Databases. In addition to generic units, the apprenticeship contains 'vendor' and industry recognised content from Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, VM Ware and CompTIA.
IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
SOUTH TYNESIDE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Tyneside College
Rosalind Rogan 07969874 933 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017