Office Administrator PHX TRAINING LIMITED
To provide administrative support to a local office/region/head office contributing to Local Operational plan. Key to this role is being the first point of contact and the delivery of accurate work and an organised approach to the administrative function. Apprentice Administrator will work directly for the Business Manager.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
27 Oct 2017
04 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Be the first point of contact for all forms of enquiry to PHX, including greeting visitors and representing the organisation, ensuring excellent Customer Service at all times.
- Undertake a range of clerical duties including, filing, photocopying, typing, scanning and uploading and post.
- Collate analyse and disseminate reports and information
- Assist with the collation and analysis of statistical information.
- Provide information and help to compile financial claims including petty cash.
- Support with office audits.
- Complete procurement requisitioning tasks.
- Develop and maintain electronic document storage and retrieval systems, and paper based filing systems.
Requirements and prospects
- Willingness to work towards and complete Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programmes (e.g Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to manage a varied workload
- Managing information storage systems
- Collating and manipulating data to a meaningful format
- Willingness to be flexible in approach and attitude
- GCSE English Language (Grade A*-D) or equivalent (willing to gain these).
About the employer
PHX TRAINING LIMITED
- Level 2 Business Administration.
Business and Administration
LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lancaster & Morecambe College
Apprentice Admissions 01524 521305 ApprenticeAdmissions@lmc.ac.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017