Business Administration Apprentice Pro-Fit Windows & Doors LLP
We are looking to appoint a Business Administration apprentice to be the welcoming face for Pro-Fit who are a fast expanding, windows and doors installation company covering the South West.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
06 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your day to day duties will include the following:
- To answer and respond to telephone and email enquiries and relay messages - dealing with all enquiries courteously and efficiently.
- To assist with the updating and maintenance of our internal database system.
- To produce documentation such as letters, quotations, maintenance agreements, service call records, goods for repair forms.
- Checking emails and saving information and correspondence to quotation/job folders on the server.
- Assisting with the production of contract start folders.
- Collating fitting team information.
- Filing of office correspondence.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong administration skills.
- Efficient and accurate attention to detail.
- Be a proficient and experienced computer operator; in particular have good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and add value as a team player.
- Possess a flexible, approachable working style.
- Possess a warm, welcoming and friendly personality.
- Possess strong oral, written and communication skills.
- Be smart in appearance.
- A willingness to work and complete the full apprenticeship programme.
- Confidence when dealing with clients and tenants on the phone.
- Organised and committed approach, with positive attitude to work.
- You must have a minimum of GCSE grade C in English & Maths or equivalent.
About the employer
You will undertake this apprenticeship within the workplace and work towards the following:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) – achieved through the tasks you do at work, NVQ's are proof of your ability and practical skills.
- Functional Skills– general skills that are used in every job, such as Communication and Application of Number.
- Technical Certificates – designed to improve your knowledge and understanding of specific topics related to your trade.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) – a workbook for you to do to help you understand your rights and responsibilities as an employee, and your employer’s responsibilities towards you.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Yeovil College
Serena Foreman 01935 845392 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017