Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship The Levett School
To provide reception duties and Admin support to a busy school office and the senior Leadership team
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
03 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Lower site reception duties
- Copying of resources for teaching Staff
- Filing and administrative support for the SENCO team
- Assisting with school dinners
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Using telephone enquiries
- Using SIMS and FMS computer systems (traianing will be provided)
- Any other duties assigned to support in the smooth running of the school
Requirements and prospects
- Confident when communicating on the phone and face to face
- Practical knowledge of ICT and microsoft packages
- Team player
- Able to follow instructions
- Considers and shows respect for the opinions and feelings of others
- Ability to use iniative
- Understand the need for confidentiality
A-C Grades in Maths, English & ICT or equivelant
About the employer
The levett School is a pupil referral unit .The vision statement for the school is a vision of pupils leaving the centre who will be well informed, self motivated and responsible citizens , ready for their next phase of education.
Pupils will leave the school happy , with a sense of wellbeing and with positive memories of their experience and achievements of their time in the school.
They will be active learners who are able to tackle problems. They will be able to deal with the everyday demands of literacy, numeracy and technology and have spiritual awareness .
They will be confident and have increased positive attitudes that will prepare them well for life in the community and the wider world.
The Levett School
- Level 2 diploma in Business Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills English
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skills ICT
Business and Administration
DEARNE VALLEY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Dearne Valley College
Shirley Kay 01709 513147
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017