Learning and Development Assistant Apprenticeship East Kent Hospitals Nhs Trust
To provide administration support for the Learning and Development Team. This will include the administration of course bookings, inputting data for external funding and dealing with staff on day to day matters relating to staff training, this could be in person, or via email or telephone.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Nov 2017
02 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
A Learning and Development Department in Canterbury are looking for administrative support.
Key activities include:
- Act as the first point of contact for the managers/staff booking training programmes offered by the trust.
- Use the computerised booking system to book staff on to training and ensure that the staff receive timely information about their programme.
- Coordinate the booking of training events, including liaison with the trainers, booking of rooms, creation of classes, creation of registers, etc.
- Ensure completed registers are appropriately entered onto OLM.
- Create marketing materials to promote training events.
- Provide clerical support for the L & D team as appropriate, including stationery ordering, creation of handouts etc.
- Monitor and support the use of L&D training venues and equipment.
- Carry out any other task, commensurate with the grade.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to undertake training and become competent in the use of other electronic systems
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills, including ability to prioritise workload
- A good general level of education
- Good typing and word processing skills
- Good standard of written and verbal communication
- Well organised
- Hard working
- Able to demonstrate confidence in your written and oral communication
- Able to work well in a busy team environment
Maths and English- A-C (or equivalant).
About the employer
East Kent Hospitals Nhs Trust
NVQ Business Administration Level 3.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Canterbury College
Karen Wheeler 01227 811315 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017