Social Media & Digital Marketing Apprenticeship The Teaching Assistant College Ltd
We are an International training company working with Schools, Early Years settings and individuals. The Services we provide are based on building greater understanding of Children’s thinking. These services include qualifications, audit style consultancy and training.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
02 Oct 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Daily posts on Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms
- Writing blogs/sharing blogs written by the team
- Find/create humorous posts our customers will enjoy engaging with
- Replying to comments and questions on social media or emails
- Creating and sharing eNewsletters
- Analyse data and create marketing plans alongside the Business Development Manager
- Attending Team meetings
- Helping with general office duties in busy times, answering the phone, welcoming visitors, filing
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to think creatively.
- Work independently & with others striving to develop a customer – focused knowledge of social media platforms.
- The ability to write and produce content would be useful.
- Cheerful, friendly personality.
- Hardworking and committed to learning.
- GCSE C grade or above for English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
About the employer
The Teaching Assistant College Ltd
- Level 2 Digital Marketer qualification
- Full induction of company & role
- Introduction to all systems for Social Media
- External courses if available
- Inclusion within marketing / social media strategy meeting
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Rosie Lyon 01332345450 Rosie.Lyon@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017