Apprentice Digital and E-Marketing Coordinator Josero Ltd
Do you have a passion for social media? Are you a hardworking, determined and motivated individual? Is an apprenticeship in Digital Marketing what you are looking for? If so, then here is the apprenticeship for you!
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Oct 2017
29 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Josero Printing Solutions are looking for bright and confident person to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but successful company based near Cambridge with modern offices, free parking, career progression opportunities and a relaxed working environment.
The company specialises in wide format printing equipment and consumables, both with direct & internet sales. We are a small busy team of clever people looking to add another "brain" to the storming sessions.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- E-mail marketing - creating engaging email designs and copy, deploying and reporting on campaigns, keeping mailing lists and customer information up-to-date.
- Social media - pro-actively managing the social media presence, designing and developing social content, scheduling posts.
- SEO - creating and optimising on-page content, blog posts and knowledge centre articles.
- Campaign execution - coordinating and managing online promotions, market and product research.
- Content management / creation - email / website copy, product descriptions and photography.
Do not contact the employer directly, all applications must go through 3aaa and by contacting the employer your application could be automatically rejected.
Please note that this application may close early if a suitable applicant is sought before the closing date.
Requirements and prospects
- Excel, Outlook, Wordpress & Prestashop.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords/PPC Campaigns (this will be taught within the apprenticeship)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to organise and manage own workflow.
- Understanding/Knowledge of SEO best practices (taught within the apprenticeship).
- Prior digital marketing experience (preferred).
- Be a self-learner with a 'can do' attitude.
- Ideally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in Cambridge for an intensive 3-day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. The Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017