Vizeum - Media Assistant Apprentice Dentsu Aegis Manchester Ltd
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for two Media Assistant Apprentice's with Vizeum, a media solutions company belonging to the Dentsu Aegis Network, based in Manchester.
Closing date: 08 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
22 Nov 2017
28 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Handling client queries effectively and building client relationships.
- Maintaining accurate media plans as briefed by team members, taking into account client terms and grossing up.
- Supporting the senior team in pulling together information for client presentations.
- Managing small campaigns with supervision.
- Briefing and supporting bespoke research projects.
- Identifying effective target audiences and their media consumption using Telmar tools.
- Delivering competitor and sector analysis using the breadth of media research tools and using it to gain insight into the client marketplace.
- Using Insight data to appraise campaign results.
- Ensuring accuracy in client invoicing using DDS.
- Gaining client faith by managing expectations and consistently delivering on promises.
- Building relationships with media owners to develop channel knowledge.
- Pro-actively using all available resources to develop understanding of the media and client marketplace.
Requirements and prospects
- A keen interest in media planning and buying.
- A strategic and logical thinker who would enjoy analysing briefs and delivering innovative solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for the role and build strong relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Ability to use Excel and PowerPoint on a day to day basis.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Possess strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
Dentsu Aegis Manchester Ltd
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Scarlett Uttley 01133500333 Scarlett.Uttley@estio.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 08 Nov 2017