3M HR Apprentice 3M Uk Plc
This is an exciting opportunity to join 3M’s HR team whilst working towards your Business Administration Apprenticeship. Working across a variety of HR teams, including talent acquisition, compensation/benefits and HR services this is a fantastic opportunity to train and learn at the same time, within a supportive and flexible office environment.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 36.25
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
27 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We have an exciting opportunity to work and train as HR Apprentice, for a prestigious Global Market Leader. This diverse and varied role will involve working with the talent acquisition, compensation/benefits & HR services teams to support our clients.
Main Job Responsibilities. To provide General HR Administration Support:
- Monitor & respond to recruitment mailbox and other HR queries.
- Sort and distribute HR post.
- Prepare recruitment material for interviews & assessment centres.
- Organise & book rooms for interviews & assessments.
- Reimburse interview expenses.
- Purchase Order Management.
- Employee Recognition scheme.
- Raise & process purchase orders against invoices.
- Assist in recharging internal costs.
- Filing & Archiving.
- To participate in HR projects.
- Full training will be provided.
Requirements and prospects
- Proficient in IT systems (word, excel, powerpoint etc).
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Interest in HR.
- Customer Service skills/experience.
- Willing to Learn.
- Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Team Player.
- Friendly & Helpful.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s grades A - C or grade 4 and above (or equivalent) including Maths & English.
Things to consider
About the employer
Advanced Business Administration NVQ:
- Value of Skills.
- External Factors, Regulations and Policies.
- Business Fundamentals and Stakeholders.
- Organisations and Processes.
- Presentations and Assessment Preparation.
- 10 days Training delivered in workshops at QA Centre. Combines a mix of workplace activity, classroom learning, online learning and assessment.
Business and Administration
SEAC RECRUITMENT SERVICES LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South East Apprenticeship Company
Jay Brewer-Kaliszewski email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017