Copywriter Apprentice (Creative Agency, Bromsgrove) Superdream Creative Ltd
Do you have a strong interest in marketing? Do you enjoy planning, liaising with teams and making a difference? Superdream have a great opportunity for an individual to join their Creative Department as a Copywriter Apprentice.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
27 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Everything you do will work towards the broader agency objectives of retention, profitability and growth and is focused on the values of the business. Internally as a Copywriter Apprentice, you will need to build a strong relationship with all departments in the agency and you will gain the ability to brief in a clear and concise manner.
The Copywriter Apprentice will be creating copy and content for a number of different mediums from websites to press releases, working with a number of different departments across numerous products and be able to engage with and motivate the reader, conveying valuable information about a brand, industry or issue. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to develop their skills and to be trained in becoming a marketing and design industry professional.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring that all customer messages are delivered in a clear, concise manner
- Tailoring content and ensuring that it meets the original client brief
- Researching the target audience
- Understanding the key messages and communicating in an appropriate way
- Writing quality, unique content for client web pages, blogs, social media, marketing activity and presentations
- Working on several campaigns simultaneously
- Support in the management of development of work through each department, ensuring deadlines are met and quality meets the required standard.
- Supporting Line Managers
- Pro-actively developing solutions to address an identified client need
- Relationship building with clients
- Utilising a broad range of social media platforms.
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work to tight time constraints
- Willing and able to demonstrate company support and co-operation by responding positively and effectively to any problem, query or complaint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion and enthusiasm for building relationships, with a creative flair, and genuine interest in marketing
- Ability to retain knowledge on multiple current marketing methods.
- A flexible approach when working in a team, and eagerness to learn new skills.
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and prospects.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with multiple projects all at one time.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Being open to feedback and willing to learn how to effectively time manage and prioritise workloads.
- Have a keen interest in the world of marketing.
- Organised, flexible, with strong attention to detail.
- Have a questioning mind.
- Be confident on the telephone.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative.
- Approachable and outgoing.
- Team player – happy to be involved in all elements of agency operations.
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Mature attitude
Grade C or above in English, Maths and IT are preferable (or equivalent)
Things to consider
About the employer
- Social Media & Digital Marketing Level 3
- Functional Skills if Required
Social Media and Digital Marketing
THE WEST MIDLANDS CREATIVE ALLIANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The West Midlands Creative Alliance Limited
Hannah Still email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2017