Maintenance Apprentice Liberty Living PLC
Are you interested in Property Maintenance? My client is looking to appoint someone who is passionate, keen and willing to learn. If you feel like this is the perfect role for you, please click apply now!!
Closing date: 14 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Jan 2018
26 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Provide General Maintenance support to the management team, including: Basic Plumbing, repair and painting/decorating of the property including student bedrooms, communal areas, shower cubicles, floors, walls and carpets.
- Working with Maintenance support staff on all maintenance issues.
- Report any damage or maintenance issues
- Inspect the flats and rooms at regular intervals and designated periods.
- Work with maintenance support staff on Grounds Maintenance issues including: Courtyards, Car parks, Gardens, Iternal and External areas.
- Mowing grassed areas, grass collection, edging, re-seeding where required, weeding, pruning of shrubs and trees.
- Keep all areas free of rubbish.
- Dispose of damaged items to skips and bin areas, including heavy items
- Move new furniture and white goods to flats as required
- Replace damaged items with new goods, including shower curtains, matress protectors and kitchen equipment.
- Be responsible for all cleaning materials and products issued and to advise office staff when supplies are low.
- Clean carpets, steam upholstery and furnishings where required, prepare flats at the end of each tenancy
- Remove rubbish from flats when required.
Health & Safety:
- Ensure keys are signed out and in each shift
- Check equipment before use
- Report any health or hygiene issues
- Follow H&S procedures
- Wear any protective clothng/equipment and any uniform provided
- Complete daily timesheets recording tasks completed
- Deal with contractors as necessary
- Working across multiple sites may be required occasionally
- Comply with any reasonable instructions by management team
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work with others and support others effectively in a team.
- Effective customer service skills with a willingness to accommodate customer positively and communicate positive and negative messaged effectively with others.
- Good personal organisation and administrative skills with the ability to self-organise to meet competing deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve
- High standard of personal hygiene and appearance at all times
- Discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrate respect
- Good use and comprehension of spoken & written English
- Interest and willingness to study and train to complete the apprenticeship
- Acceptance by the employers training provider (INTRAINING)
About the employer
- Property Maintenance Operative Level 2
- Functional Skills if required
Property services > Property Maintenance Operative
The Intraining Group Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Intraining Group
Brittany Eaton 0330 123 3220 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 14 Nov 2017