Manufacturing Apprentice Othello Accessories Limited
The candidate will carry out a variety of production based roles including- printing out designs onto garments, unpacking and checking stock against order lists to fllowing booking instructions in relation to size, colour and position.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
03 Oct 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The ideal candidate will have an interest in design and graphic packages to print out designs.
Duties would include:
- Unpacking and stock checking against order lists
- Follow instructions on booking in relation to size, position and colours
- Use application and heat press tools
- Weed and heat press onto textiles and ensure the job is finished to the highest quality
- Packing into cardboard boxes and labelling boxes
- The demands within production can change and this role involves offering support to each department as and when required
- Demonstrate ability to be reliable and dependable to complete work assignments
- Training in specific processes will be given, any heat press experience desirable but not essential
Requirements and prospects
- Must be numerate and literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task and meet agreed deadlines
- Must be good at communicating both verbally and written
- Sociable and adaptable
- Eager to learn and pursue qualification
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Team player who can use own initiative
Must have GCSE at grades C and above in English and Maths (or equivalent qualifications), or Functional Skills Level 2.
Things to consider
About the employer
Training will be provided by In-Comm Training Services Limited and will involve working towards:
- Level 2 NVQ in Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Certificate in Industrial and Environmental Aweareness
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Workbook
Improving Operational Performance
IN-COMM TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Alex Jones 01922 457686 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017