Digital Administration Assistant Apprentice Construction Media Ltd
Roofing today magazine is looking for a digital administration apprentice to help manage their social media, database and other general administration duties.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
25 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your main responsibility within Roofing Today Magazine would be to manage their Reader Subscription Database, help with the company's social media presence, manage reader surveys and data and research areas of circulation growth.
Other duties include:
- Maintaining reader database by checking data, including internet research, telephoning companies and verifying and updating data, speaking to a wide variety of industry professionals.
- Learning to use Roofing Today's social media software and posting news items.
- Sourcing new subscribers by researching new sources of data.
- Administrative duties such as filing, answering the telephone, scanning, photocopying and any other duties required.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company in an important role leading to a permanent position after successfully completing the apprenticeship.
You must be computer literate and be able to use Outlook and Excel. Training in customer record management (CRM) software will be provided.
Requirements and prospects
- ICT literate.
- Good communication skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Positive can do attitude.
- A*-D grade in both Maths and English is desirable.
About the employer
- Level 2 NVQ in Business Adminstration.
- Level 1 Maths, English and ICT Functional Skills (if required).
Business and Administration
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Sara Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017