Office Administrator AGS SCAFFOLDING (S.E) LTD
A vacancy exists for a apprentice office administrator. Job will involve all aspects of general administrative duties.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
27 Oct 2017
22 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Administrative assistant in a busy scaffolding business main office based in Gravesend.
Duties will include
- Computer and data entry
- Excel spreadsheets
- Answering and making telephone calls
- Job rotas/duties
- Adhoc duties
Requirements and prospects
- A knowledge of Excel, word and outlook would be an advantage.
- Polite and good interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- To have a good persona
- Be outgoing due to the environment that this work is within.
- Need to be open and join in as a part of the team. The nature of this industry is male dominated so the applicant needs to have great social skills, not be shy, outgoing and be able to deal with banter.
- We are a great team and work well as a team and are open and honest.
- This location is on an industrial estate and would be better suited to someone that drives.
Maths and English GCSE but this is not essential as we realise that not everyone does well at school or enjoyed school. So long as you have the social skills you could be a great team member.
Things to consider
About the employer
Full training will be provided by the employer working alongside their preferred training provider Davidson Training UK Limited.
Full training on all aspects of the required administrative duties
Training will be delivered within the workplace alongside your employer working towards an apprenticeship in business administration
Business and Administration L2
Business and Administration
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
LORRAINE BUNYARD 07958539516 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2017