Apprentice Pension Administrator Beals Estate Agents & Surveyors Ltd
Do you have a keen interest in working within a highly established estate agency? Are you a highly confident individual with great customer service skills? If so, Key Training have the perfect vacancy for you!
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Oct 2017
22 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
With an ethos of training and promoting from within, Beals Estate Agents are well placed to provide consistently high levels of service throughout our expanding network. With over 20 years of local experience, delivered by their customer focused staff who have been handpicked for their knowledge, commitment and enthusiasm.
All of their offices have professionals that are experts in sales, lettings and financial services so whether their client is a seller, buyer, landlord, tenant, investor or client seeking financial advice, Beals can help.
Our client is looking for a confident and outgoing individual with great communication skills to join their experienced team. Our client has promised that the successful candidate will be supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience to back them up.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Regular liaison with providers to obtain updates on applicant status and proactively progress applications through to completion
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and post
- Assisting Financial Advisers in preparation for client meetings
- Gathering information from providers to assist in the pre sales process
- To ensure full compliance and accuracy of the business
- General admin duties
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your business administration skills and learn from a highly-experienced team. You will also be working towards a widely-recognised level 2 Qualification in Business Administration with the potential opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Qualification after successful completion of the Level 2.
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Requirements and prospects
- Great communication skills
- Strong telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (desired but not essential)
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Qualification in Business Administration with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 Qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Business and Administration
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING INVESTMENTS
Amiee Grace firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2017