IT/ Business Change Apprentice Claims Consortium Group
We are seeking enthusiastic, passionate individuals to take on Apprenticeship roles within our IT and Business Change Teams. The role will provide you with exposure to the complete set of IT and Business Change departments, and the opportunity to get involved with the teams, learn their processes and contribute to achieving the departmental goals.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
19 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Our values are the key to our success. We promote openness and honesty and are committed to raising standards across the entire industry.
Championing an engagement driven style of leadership, we are looking for talented, driven and ambitious individuals who want to be part of something spectacular!
If you want to join one of the UK’s leading Claims Management firms in Somerset and fancy some great perks along the way, why not apply and find out more.
The apprenticeship will be structured as follows:
This is a fantastic opportunity to sample three different departments within Claims Consortium Group.
In order to assist in your development, we want to help you find your ‘sweet spot’ and specialise your skills within an area that suits you.
How will this work?
You shall initially receive a warm welcome from our Learning and Development team who will guide you through the foundations of Claims Consortium Group and from here, you will spend time interacting and rotating with each of the departments.
During this period, you will play an integral role in supporting the team and wider business. Within the various functions, you shall cover off key skills which include:
- Work with the support team across a variety of platforms to document/resolve customer issues
- Assist and co-operate in the overall efficient running of the day to day support desk
- Take ownership of user account administration, call handling and logging
- Understand hardware builds and learn ability to troubleshoot
- Gain an insight into networking and server rooms
- Work with the development team across a variety of technologies
- Gain experience within the areas of graphic design and web development
- To record, verify, analyse and track all software bugs and issues surrounding software testing
- Get hands-on with programming in C# and SQL
- Have the chance to build Mobile Apps
Business Change Delivery Team:
- Take the lead in gathering research requirements for the Business Change Team
- Capture stories from our end-users which include customers, clients and suppliers
- Assist in the review, writing and creation of business process documentation
- Maintain accurate administration of the process catalogue
Once the rotations have completed, depending on the path you choose and where your strengths lie, we will assist you on your journey in fulfilling your Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
- Drive and passion to learn and develop your career
- A sound understanding of IT knowledge and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a variety of circumstances
- Happy to listen, learn from others with the confidence to communicate your own ideas
- High level of accuracy and great at problem solving
- You are a natural team player but can also work independently
- We are looking for driven, approachable individuals with a great attitude
- You are customer service driven, with a real passion for working with people
- You have a genuine interest in IT (support, development and business)
- Build strong relationships and live the Claims Consortium Group culture and values
- Ability to prioritise workloads and recognise system demands whilst working towards targets and deadlines
- Good time management and punctual attendance
- Excited to learn, develop and continue your career progression through our Apprenticeship
GCSE A-C (4) (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
Additional location information
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Level 3 – achieved through the tasks you do at work, NVQs are proof of your ability and practical skills.
- Technical Certificate – designed to improve your knowledge and understanding of specific topics related to your trade
- Functional Skills – general skills that are used in every job, such as Maths and English.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities – a workbook for you to do to help you understand your rights and responsibilities as an employee, and your employer’s responsibilities towards you.
IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Yeovil College
Serena Foreman 01935 845392 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017