Office Assistant Apprentice - 12982 Engage Partners Ltd
You'll be responsible for providing operational support to the business in order to ensure that key services function in an effective and efficient manner. The role is hands-on and often involves working as part of a team. You must be able to complete a wide range of activities, which require clear communication and organisational skills.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Dec 2017
5 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Liaising with marketing colleagues to promote events.
- Assistance in organising day events, registration days, inductions, and candidate nights out.
- Arranging employee work nights out, such as end of term drinks and Christmas parties.
- Researching and producing ideas for events.
- Travelling to onsite inspections.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- Look after all front of house activities and maintain the office environment.
- Handle business correspondence and request logistics services.
- Order and maintain supplies of key office services.
- Fulfil Directors day-to-day requests.
- Manage internal travel and accommodation bookings.
- Assist with customer care calling.
- Provide support to the Accounts Dept. via cash collection call to schools.
- Assist with CRM portal.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with employees.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Highly organised.
- A willingness to be flexible.
- Be prepared to work outside of normal office hours and at weekends where reasonable.
- Strong time management.
- Ability to multitask.
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
The candidate will have at least 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
Things to consider
About the employer
Engage Partners Ltd
Level 3 in Business and Administration
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017