Digital Marketing Apprentice BIRD MARKETING LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to really kickstart their career within Marketing within a Digital Marketing Agency. Within this role you can expect to learn On-Page SEO, Content Writing and so much more from defining, designing, building and implementing digital campaigns.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
5 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
You will be involved in but not limited to:
- Defining, designing, building and implementing digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition.
- Customer engagement and customer retention for our organisation.
- You will be working as an integral part of a team, in which you will have responsibility for some of the key elements of the organisation’s overall marketing plans and campaigns.
- Keyword research.
- Content writing.
Requirements and prospects
We will require basic knowledge or a keen interest in the following:
- Word press.
- Social Media.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
Training and Assessment:
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14).
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks.
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
- The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017