Digital Marketing Apprentice Energy Innovation Centre Ltd
This is an opportunity to join a small dynamic marketing team within a successful company in Ellesmere Port to help drive their online presence and digital marketing forward.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
5 days ago
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing creative content across social media platforms (Twitter, Linkedin), website and EIC hub platform
- Creating blog pieces and case studies
- Competitor analysis and research
- Email Marketing campaigns- creating content and analysing the results and performance of campaigns
- Increasing customer engagement through social media
- Creating SEO optimised content for website
- Promoting industry-related events through digital platforms
- Documenting events and activity through different media including video/photography etc
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written English skills
- Creative writing abilities
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to proof-read work and content
- Savvy with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin etc)
- Video creation and photography skills also desirable
- Positive attitude towards work
- Excellent team player
A minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Liverpool for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017