Business Administration Apprentice Pin Mill Textiles Limited
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to expand your business skills? Pin mill are looking for someone who is well organised and highly motivated, they are looking to take on an enthusiastic individual that will have the opportunity to develop their skills in business admin and gain a level 2 business administration qualification!
Closing date: 14 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Nov 2017
15 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a busy office environment in Worsley you will gain a level 2 in business administration in the work place. The role includes
- Providing excellent admin support to the team
- Supporting the service by photocopying, printing and scanning
- Operating office equipment such as photocopier, personal computer, scanner etc.
- Being able to maintain accurate computerised information systems by inputting, updating and extracting data
- Following set processes
- Entering information onto Excel spreadsheets
- Building effective working relationships with staff at all levels
- Greeting customers face to face and on the phone
Requirements and prospects
- Experience of using some IT packages such as Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- A good level of numeracy and literacy skills are essential.
- A desire to work within a business office environment
- A good level of communication skills, written and verbal
- Attention to detail, working accurately, and consistently striving for excellence
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- A positive, professional and polite attitude
- A positive attitude is more important than qualifications but you must have maths and English skills to carry out the apprenticeship
About the employer
Business Admin Level 2
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rathbone Limited
Tamara Wray 03301233220 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 14 Nov 2017