Level 2 Women’s Hairdressing Apprenticeship Hiro M Ltd
Hiro Miyoshi Hair and Beauty is recruiting! We have a new position available within our Mayfair team for an Apprentice Assistant. You will be working alongside a close team of professionals to make sure every client has the perfect experience from the moment they enter the salon right down to when they leave.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Oct 2017
15 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You will be working alongside a close team of professionals to make sure every client has the perfect experience from the moment they enter the salon right down to when they leave. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate, confident and flexible to adapt within our salon and become a part of the team.
- Maintaining a high level of organization and cleanliness on the salon floor at all times
- Preparing clients for services
- Shampooing clients and giving them an amazing service at the backwash
- Offering and organising beverages
- Up selling products and treatments at the backwash
Requirements and prospects
- Genuine interest in the hair industry is essential
- Some experience of working with hair and beauty desired
- Professional demeanour
- Preparedness to be accommodating and flexible is essential
- Positive and passionate attitude
- Willingness to work hard and always push yourself to do better
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure
About the employer
Hiro M Ltd
Level 2 Hair Professional Standard
Professional on and off the job training so the apprentice finishes ready to start working to high standard with impeccable customer service skills.
Hair and Beauty > Hair Professional
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lambeth College
Sadie and Ivalin 020 7493 8286 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017