Technical Support Apprentice Premier Business Audio Limited
Do you have a keen interest in working within a highly experienced technical support department? Are you a bubbly individual who has great telephone manner? If so, Key Training have the perfect vacancy for you!
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
5 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Premier Business Audio is an award-winning audio marketing provider. As the leading audio marketing provider, Premier is the only audio marketing company in Europe to be ISO9001 accredited for quality.
Creative scripting, professional delivery from our own studio and great Premier service: these are the values that have kept Premier Business Audio top of the list since 1996.
Premier are looking for a bubbly and outgoing individual with a great telephone manner to join their experienced team. Premier have promised that the successful candidate will be supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience to back them up.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Answer inbound telephone calls and make outbound calls
- Provide frontline technical support
- Assist with stock control and log everything in CRM system
- Assist with the deployment of trials
- Participate and contribute to internal team meetings and training sessions
- Liaise with on-site installers and assist with the preparation and provisioning of hardware for installations
- Ensure installation packages are ready for the courier to collect
- Update CRM system for all customer interactions, technical related actions and stock dispatch
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as requested by CEO or Operations Director
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your customer service skills and learn from a highly-experienced team. You will also be working towards a widely-recognised level 2 Qualification in Customer Service with the potential opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Qualification after successful completion of the Level 2.
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Requirements and prospects
- Great telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- GCSE (or equivalent at grade A*-C in Maths and English (desired but not essential)
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Qualification in Customer Service with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 Qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEY TRAINING INVESTMENTS
Azz Salam 07903880074 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017