IT Technical Sales and Marketing Apprentice Cognito Software
Exciting opportunity to work as part of a small team to increase and develop the Companies sales strategy. Successful applicant will be expected to actively use Digital Marketing and Social Media Techniques to increase sales and company's on-line presence.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
20 Oct 2017
15 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Update and Maintain the Company Website.
- Develop Website and introduce new functionality.
- Increase traffic flow through blogging, google analytics, google ad words and other social forums i.e. twitter, facebook, lined-in, pintrest, instagram.
- Manage Search Engine Optimisation to ensure higher search engine rankings.
- Help Plan and Execute Marketing Campaigns including email and mail shots.
- Support design, development and produce marketing material using design software.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns and implement improvements.
- Contribute to the production of Newsletters, Magazine Articles, placing Adverts in local trade magazines and newspapers.
- Help organise and plan trade events, trade fairs, customer events and promotional events.
- Deal with and process Customer on-line, telephone sales enquiries.
- Handle sensitive customer information and documents in-line with Data protection act.
- General Administration of the internal systems, procedures and reporting of sales activity.
- Update and maintain sales infrastructure and CRM database.
- Follow-up leads generated from Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Research and implement new sales techniques and processes.
Requirements and prospects
- Proactive in seeking out new sales opportunities and implementing new sales processes
- Keen interest in legal practice and prepared to keep updated with the latest industry/law society changes
- Strong written English grammar and able to work accurately with good attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Confident outgoing personality
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and willing to develop the and grow with the company
- Ideally you should have 5 x GCSE's, or equivalent, A*-C including maths and English
- A relevant level 2 qualification in IT/Media
Things to consider
About the employer
Additional location information
- You will be working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- Functional Skills in maths and English can be supplied if required.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
SKILLS TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills Training UK Ltd
Louise Palmer 07584426093 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2017