Customer Service Apprentice B.J's Diner
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our team. We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individual. Are you an outgoing and confident person? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? If so, you’ll be based at BJ’s Diner providing a wide range of services from general kitchen duties to dealing with customers.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
£121.50 - £211.50
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
7 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Key duties will include :
- Serving customers, to include taking orders and serving meals to customers
- Providing high levels of customer service at all times
- Cleaning the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
- Carrying out basic food hygiene preparation tasks
- Ensuring chefs are equipped with the food and tools they need
- Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Using the till
- Clearing tables
- Preparing for events and themed days
This is a good opportunity to widen your experience and acquire new skills working in a busy customer focused environment.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills (communicating over the telephone, face to face for example)
- Good time management and time keeping skills
- Commitment to completing NVQ Level 2
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisation skills
Be able to :
- Work as part of a team and understanding others
- Work on your own initiative
- Understand and respect our customer’s needs
- Passion, commitment, enthusiasm and energy
- A real desire to make a difference
- Friendly with a positive attitude
- Enjoy working as part of a team and getting involved
- Willingness to learn and be self motivated
- Must have a friendly and engaging personality
- Must be helpful and polite
- Educated to GCSE standard with grade C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent) preferred
Things to consider
About the employer
Additional location information
- The position will include on going in-house training, mentoring and support in order to be able to carry out the duties required as part of the role.
- This is in addition to completing a full apprenticeship in Customer Service at Level 2, which includes NVQ Diploma, Technical Certificate in Principles of Customer Service, Functional Skills and Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
- You will also be provided with, by BJ’s Diner, a food hygiene course.
SYSCO BUSINESS SKILLS ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sysco Business Skills Academy Ltd
Hannah Bollans 0151 556 7877 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017