Reception Apprentice McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Working on our busy reception desk, the successful candidate would be undertaking front-of-house duties and providing administrative support to the Business Development Team.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
5 days ago
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Based on our busy Reception Desk, the succesful candidate would undertake the following duties:
- Deal with incoming telephone calls; transferring calls and taking messages.
- Dealing with queries.
- Meeting and greeting visitors when they come into the premises, providing refreshments and ensuring visitors are signed in and out of the building.
- Sending interview confirmation emails to candidates.
- Looking after candidates throughout the recruitment process, including; completing paperwork and copying certificates and other documents.
- Setting candidates up on computerised initial assessments and overseeing this process.
- Data input, using Microsoft Excel and bespoke database software.
- Copying and scanning documents.
- Providing administrative support to the Business Development Team.
The above list is in no way exhaustive and the successful candidate would be able to take on more responsibilities as they gain more experience and confidence in the workplace.
Requirements and prospects
- Good commuication skills and time management skills are essential.
- A good degree of computer literacy would also be required.
- Candidates should be friendly and confident in communicating, both over the telephone and face-to-face, as well as being punctual and eager to learn and develop themselves.
- GCSE at grade A-C in English and Mathematics, or the equivalent.
About the employer
- NVQ Diploma in Business Administration (level 2) and combined Technical Certificate.
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT are also required for candidates who have not got a grade A-C in those subjects.
Business and Administration
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Matt Morfitt 01482 210093 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017