Business Administration Apprentice LMS DIRECT CONVEYANCING LIMITED
We are pleased to be working with Total Conveyancing Services in recruiting a Business Administration Apprentice for their site at Cheshire Oaks Business Park. Working for TCS you will be joining a successful, friendly team and assisting with general administration duties.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
13 Oct 2017
15 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Day to day responsibilities to include:
- Answering the telephone and taking messages.
- Scanning files for archiving.
- Diary management.
- Completing paperwork.
- Writing correspondence.
- Using Microsoft Office packages.
- Opening all incoming post and documents.
- Arranging for all of this to be scanned on to the system.
- Making drinks for board meetings.
- Making reports of incoming post and taking these to Post Completion.
- Ensuring all documents that are printed get sent out in the post the same day ensuring data protection law is adhered to.
- Supporting other departments within the business when possible.
- To check titles for newly instructed case files and ensure the right documentation is sent from accurately completing this process.
- To contact the new clients and introduce TCS to them whilst confirming our paperwork is on the way to them.
- To chase paperwork on a regular basis by following a Proclaim driven task list by calling clients and following this up by post.
- To log standard HUB pack documentation, identification, mortgage offers and redemption statements.
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills.
- Communication (both written and verbal).
- Able to prioritise.
- GCSE's grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent) is desired but not essential.
About the employer
- Level 2 in Business and Administration.
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and IT - if required.
- Full on the job training will be provided by TCS.
Business and Administration
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Baltic Training Services Limited
Alex Boddy 01325 731064 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2017