Advanced Business Administration Apprentice (Marketing) Cleveland Bridge UK Ltd
Cleveland Bridge is looking for someone to join their small team to undertake Business Administration activities to support their Business Development and Marketing departments. The purpose of the role is to provide an effective and efficient administrative support whilst undertaking administration training.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
18 Sep 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Please note that this role is predominantly administration based work to reflect the apprenticeship, however the work will also involve supporting with marketing and social media activities should you demonstrate a keen interest and knowledge in this area which you must demonstrate in your application.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide the highest level of customer service and business support to our clients both on the phone, face-to-face as well as providing a support role to the office team.
Main duties include:
- Our business model is heavily IT and cloud based so you will be highly proficient in using IT systems, email, web browsers and databases
- Support the smooth running of the marketing and communications process and evolution of digital communications within the business
- Working with the Marketing Manager to create and implement the marketing, PR, digital and social media strategies
- Ensure that the business is capitalising on publicity opportunities via social media channels including twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- Assist in the production of print based marketing materials for the business
- Phone duties from time to time
- Arranging travel for the department
- Typing and updating documents
- Logging and maintaining detailed accurate records
- Managing departmental post
- Take minutes/notes in meetings
- General Business Administration and using IT systems
- Assisting the business with any other duties as required
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to produce work quickly and accurately to a high standard of presentation
- Ability to manage and prioritise own time appropriately
- Ability to manage appointments and diary bookings
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of filing systems
- Ability to extract, collate and summarise data
- Willingness to learn
- Common sense
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Comfortable working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Must be a highly motivated individual declaring honesty, integrity and reliability
- Aptitude for dealing with the public
- Smart appearance & Courteous manner
- Work flexibly
For this Apprenticeship you will need 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade A*-C, including Maths and English or an appropriate level 2 qualification. You will be required to attend an interview at the college.
Things to consider
About the employer
- The Apprenticeship consists of a NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration, a Technical Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration and functional skills.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Darlington College
Paul Clark 01325 503041 PClark@darlington.ac.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2017