Business Admin Apprentice ITL (North East) Ltd
This is a FANTASTIC, interesting opportunity arisen with ITL. If you have no criminal records, strong communication and telephone skills, and want to pursue a career in admin… this is the role for you! Great chance of progression.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 39.50
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
13 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Candidates must have no criminal records, as you will be working with the Ministry Of Justice and Northumbria Police. Company has own KPI's for quality to adhere to, this will be incentivised by annual bonus. Overtime is also available.
• Respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from a range of clients.
• Working mainly in the capacity as telephone handlers.
• Acting as the point of contact for custody sergeants and emergency room doctors who require translation services.
• Taking calls from user, identifying their location of job and nationality of client, to then instruct the nearest translator.
• Some contracts are with foreign agencies, so having patience and being strong with communication skills whilst liaising.
• Using databases which can be accessed by the ministry of justice for invoicing at a later date, but information is automatically translated.
• Duty to report back to clients on how long translators are going to be, and instruct replacements if any issues arise.
• Be well presented at all times.
• Responding to email enquiries.
• Answering telephones and dealing with customer enquiries with an excellent telephone manner.
• Deal with customer contact effectively and efficiently, in line with the firm’s expectations and company ethos.
• Maintain manual and computerised filing systems.
• Dealing with clients face to face and over the phone to manage cases and communicating information correctly.
• Data entry using computerised systems.
• General office duties (faxing, filing, scanning, photocopying etc.).
• Other roles and responsibilities where appropriate.
Requirements and prospects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office systems.
- Good keyboard skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Numerate and Literate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work to tight timescales.
- Good communication skills.
- Accurate and good attention to detail.
(Full training will be provided for the right candidate).
- Well presented.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Proactive and ability to show initiative.
- Ambitious and desire to develop.
- Eager to learn.
- Maths, English and ICT GCSE grade A-C or equivalent.
About the employer
- Pre-employment preparation – Employment Rights and Responsibilities and customer service skills.
- Full induction and training from the employer.
- Agreed off the job training to support you and your employer with work related training and also to prepare you for formal assessments and Functional Skills (if required).
- Study and complete Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration.
- Approx fortnightly visits to the workplace to assess performance.
(Where possible, off the job training will take place within the first 3 months of apprenticeship programme).
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LearningSkills
Errin Bolam 0191 433 8761 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today