Business Administration Apprentice Cottages Of Northumbria
Do you want to pursue a career in finance? Do you enjoy working with figures? Do you have a can do attitude? If you answered yes, this is the PERFECT role for you! This is an exciting chance to kick start your career, with a fantastic supportive team to work alongside, in a lovely working environment.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2017
13 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
• Data entry, and recording financial data
• Use of SAGE (full training will be given)
• Cross referencing accounts
• Producing reports, as and when required
• Liaising with the sales/maintenance teams
• Both manual, and online filing
• Making and receiving phone calls
• Respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from a range of clients.
• Be well presented at all times
• Responding to email enquiries
• Answering telephones and dealing with customer enquiries with an excellent telephone manner
• Deal with customer contact effectively and efficiently, in line with the firm’s expectations and company ethos.
• Maintain manual and computerised filing systems.
• Dealing with clients face to face and over the phone to manage cases and communicating information correctly.
• Data entry using computerised systems
• General office duties (faxing, scanning, photocopying etc.)
• Other roles and responsibilities where appropriate.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong IT Skills
- Accurate word processing skills, with an eye for detail
- Confident and professional telephone manner when dealing with customers
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Able to work to deadline and under pressure
- Able to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Well-spoken and presentable
- Reliable and punctual
- Ambitious and desire to develop
- Willingness to learn
GCSE A – C in English Maths and IT or equivalent
About the employer
- Pre-employment preparation
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities and customer service skills
- Full induction and training from the employer
- Agreed off the job training to support you and your employer with work related training and also to prepare you for Technical Certificate and Key Skills (if required)
- Study and complete NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
Fortnightly visits to the workplace to assess performance
(Where possible, off the job training will take place within the first 3 months of apprenticeship programme)
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LearningSkills
Errin Bolam 0191 433 8761 firstname.lastname@example.org
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2017