Apprentice Business Administrator SAYFA SYSTEMS UK LIMITED
To provide an efficient, effective and supportive administration service to customers and office staff. To assist in any admin requirements as directed by the General Manager.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
12 Sep 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
General admin duties to support Internal Operations Co-ordinator:
- Manage incoming telephone calls and general telephone answering.
- General reception duties.
- Make sure the photocopier is full every morning.
- Distribution of incoming/outgoing post.
- Manage incoming info emails and action as necessary.
- Responsible for all filing & keeping the office tidy and stationary stocked.
- Responsible for keeping kitchen clean and tidy each night.
- Responsible for purchasing the staff lunch & prepare as necessary.
- PA support for the Managing Director.
- Organising holiday planner.
- Keeping sickness records up to date.
- Petty cash.
- Purchase order processing, chase pending orders and all associated admin.
- Manage the suppliers & agree prices as instructed by director.
- Enter and post & reconcile and sort queries of all the purchase invoices before entering onto ERP.
- Checking of supplier statements.
- Checking the energy rates at renewal.
- Manage and sort queries on all purchase invoices.
- Keep files with all utilities and insurances.
- Manage the fleet insurance and keep congestion charges up to date with current vehicles.
Sales & estimating admin duties:
- Checking the customer’s order & prepare for signing by director. Check the customer has the correct insurance cover & terms. Keep the order tracking up to date sending out holding letters.
- Operations duties.
- Complete all the Operations & maintenance manuals.
- Assist with the booking in of the project retests.
- Or any other reasonable duties within your skills and capabilities as directed by your manager.
- The job description is a guide only and in order for your career and the organisation to develop then it may be discussed with you and be reasonably amended at any time.
Requirements and prospects
- Basic reading & writing.
- Must be organised & be tidy.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Good phone manner.
- Polite and happy.
- Like people.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in Maths and English is desirable.
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2 Business Admin Apprenticeship:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Admin
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & IT (if necessary)
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Loughborough College
Charlotte Hadley 01509 515461 email@example.com
Before you apply
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017